Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Things are shaping up for the Nov trip, finally!
Yesssss! It's finally confirmed today that all our lives tickets have been secured!!
^________^ *jumps around the room in a mad frenzy*
Unfortunately, I'll be missing the Halloween Event although it's just one day before I arrive there... gotta pay an additional $200 lah, if I change my airtics dates... so thought I should just save on the cost and leave-days for Dec or something.. :) Still, the Halloween Event should be quite fun...wonder what the bands will be dressing themselves up as.. ;)
Well, for me it's gonna be 10 days, 5 lives, 4 bands... I'll be really surprised if we don't end up looking like shit by Day 8... XD

The thought of seeing mucc live again makes me all genki!
& listening to [奇跡] on the way back home today, I was suddenly reminded that it'll be the first time I see The Back Horn live and gosh, I'm also really looking forward to that. A lot.

Okay hosay... one more week to the start of [図南の鵬翼]@Sendai!
Comments:
Wah! Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy yourself to the max :) I'm looking ahead at possible months with no Wu Bai concerts, boo hoo. Maybe I'll at least get a Monkey Insane or XL one to fill in - and maybe Mojo at a Halloween party.

Oh hey, Guoxi is going to China with Mayday the end of this month, playing guitar for them at their concerts. He's really excited about it, has been spending hours practicing with them.
 
I'm waiting for the next 500 concert at taipei too... am still upset i missed all his concerts this year ;_;

Mayday's coming to Singapore in Dec! Does this mean that Guoxi is also coming over?
 
Post a Comment