Thursday, April 17, 2008

一人一半 Wubai & China Blue vers.




Comments:
Hmm lately I'm a bit hooked on WuBai & China Blue, specially on "Norwegian Wood" song (do you know where I can find an english translation of this song?). By the way, WuBai & China Blue is my new chinese teacher favourite singer, and she was a bit surprised when she found out that i know him XD

and...I have 881 on my computer since january and I haven't seen it yet! I have to find some time to watch it
 
look great :)
 
Josu,

Welcome to the music of Wubai & China Blue! ^_^

Your Chinese language teacher has good taste in music, heehee (in fact, Wubai & China Blue just held a concert in Beijing on 18 April!)

Can't seem to find any english translation of Norwegian Wood online, though...

Yuj,
It was such great fun! During the Hong Kong concert, did you join in the Flower Dance too? heeheehee...XD XD
 
Ah, I wish I could have gone to Singapore, too, but I guess Xin Zhuang, Tainan, Taizhong, Hualian, Taipei, and Hong Kong were enough for me. :)

I don't know why he keeps fucking with his hair, all that spray and gunk and coloring is making it like straw. If he's not careful, it's gonna fall out, and he's not gonna be so pretty without hair. Ha, that would leave Da Mao the only non-balding member of the band.

Maybe I'll whip up an English translation of Norwegian Forest and get it up at fortune-cookie-500.com. Maybe. But you know how lazy I am.
 
hey, I was wondering one thing about Wu Bai's name. Well, I see that 伍佰 is 500 but why does he include "人" in the name? I guess that is because is referring to a person...am i right or it has any special meaning?
 
伍佰also means 500, except that it's not commonly written this way nowadays. 伍is also a sirname, so I suppose that's why Wubai used this version for his name! :)
 
http://www.markbattypublisher.com/jsp/buytramadol/#5992 tramadol dosage 150 - tramadol dosage small dogs
 
Post a Comment