Saturday, September 22, 2007

shock!

Has it been 1 month since i last blogged!?

How did time pass so fast??!

orz...
But seriously, it's a busy time for me. At work, we're preparing for an important round of negotiations in mid-October, and then there's a working overseas trip in late-October. Until next month, my team is currently down to just 3 officers... well, sometimes 2 cos somehow September to November are heavy travelling months. We'll be getting some new colleagues next month though.

Outside of work, I've been sent by my employer on a twice-weekly course that's really quite xiong, and on top of that there are the weekly freelance lecturing commitment and the JLPT2 lessons. No wonder, I guess, that I fell sick over 3 days last weekend... the load was just, well, overwhelming.

Well, the good thing is, there's light at the end of the tunnel. 25 Nov. I call it Mucc's Ibaraki homecoming live. ^___^ It's 7 days before JLPT2, and 6 days before another exam (one of the modules in the course my employer's sending me)! But heck, I missed the 69day lives, so I'm not going to miss this one now! I just hope Yee manages to get a tic too!

That's my favourite photo taken during the kenya trip. XD
Comments:
Hi Scenic.
I have sent an email to your Yahoo inbox so can u go there to have a check?
Thx ^^

yoyoo
 
Hi Yoyoo,

I've just replied your email :)
 
Post a Comment