Monday, July 30, 2007

orz

Days & nights pass so fast, it's absolutely scary...
It's coming to August 2007 already??!
What happened to July?!!
orz...

There's been a spate of resignations at my workplace this past month...
Well, it's just after the pay-out of our performance bonus, and most importantly, the market's really good. Really good. I wonder how long it'll last. Anyway, all this means is that the people who are left behind have tons more work to take care of. Sigh. Luckily, work-wise I really like what I'm dealing with. With the exception of the angry bitch, everyone else is pretty manageable too. In my field, this is a good place to gather work experience, which is why it's so tough to make the decision of whether to take up the Japan scholarship or not.

On one hand, it (the scholarship) might open new markets for me, beyond the Singapore market. On the other hand, i wonder if there's too high an opportunity cost to forego. At the end of the day, the dilemma stems from my uncertainness of how best i should spend a year; which place is it that will bring me farther. And because the course will only start next Oct, whether things at my current workplace will change drastically in a year's time, such that I'd want to leave anyway?

Geez this is such an incoherent post after a long absence from this blog...
my apologies~
Comments: Post a Comment