Saturday, June 09, 2007

ムックの日おめ!

rushed home from work but by the time i launched the video player, it was already about 15-20 min into the live already! still, it was a close-to-3 hrs worth of live streaming, shiok!

& the members were in top form! ムックの皆さんカッコいい~ね!

the streaming was smooth, audio was great, had great company on msn, what more could i have asked for? :) :) :D

they had mostly newer songs in their main setlist... highlights for me were パノラマ, 1979 (first time for me seeing played using Yukke's upright bass, and it was solid!) & 25時の憂鬱. but it was the setlist for the 1st encore that made me jump! 断絶 and 9月3日の刻印 starting it off! i haven't seen 9月3日 for a long time, so it was really wonderful i got a chance to see it again ^~^

kudos to them for adopting the live streaming idea! 本当に、ありがとうございます!

Labels: ,

Comments:
this was the first time i "see" 9月3日の刻印 so it was great :)...i wish they had done this live streaming thing with the previous special shows :(
 
(sorry for not commenting that much ><)
Oh, I watched the whole thing! I really enjoyed it!

I hope they will do another streaming like this. It was so so great!
 
Post a Comment