Friday, March 02, 2007

2.23: kyo-mei 対バンツアー The Back Horn vs 银杏Boyz

Only managed to arrive at Yokohama Blitz at around 6.30pm, because before that I was at a friend's place at Saitama.

Packed!!! Yup, all the lockers were taken! And there were piles and piles of jackets, scarves, shoes and wotnot thrown on top of the lockers! How~~~ In the end, I had no choice but to bring my bags in with me to the livehouse... all 3 of them! orz...

Livehouse crowd: a fair mix of TBH and GNBoyz fans, judging from the T-shirts. Many, many guys in the audience.

First band up: GNBoyz. All of them except the guitarist: Topless! (and the guitarist will join them in being topless shortly after the live started) 'Ooohs!' from the crowd. It's the first time seeing GNBoyz for me, and i must say, they lived up to my expectations of being one helluva crazy band! Halfway through their setlist, the vocalist disappeared from stage, only to re-appear again on the 2nd floor of the audience! There he sang and MC-ed, and created so much amusement that even Eujin & Kohshu peeped out from backstage to see what the commotion was about XD

But for me, the real excitement came on only when TBH started its setlist. In fact, only when TBH started playing did i realize that the livehouse sound system was quite good after all! What a difference a band makes.

Setlist:
01.レクイエム
02.コバルトブルー
03.ブラックホールバースデイ
MC
04.風船
05.生命線
06.アカイヤミ
MC
07.美しい名前
08.涙がこぼれたら 09.声
MC
10.光の結晶
Encore
01.共鳴
02.無限の荒

I've come to realize that I really enjoy watching Kohshu play. Unconsciously my eyes will end up straying onto him, hahaha. The level of engrossment of his playing was so high! Halfway through he deciding to untie his halfhead-ponytail, and at times he would look out for the audience's response to their songs. As did the other members, actually, especially when they played their new single to be released in March. TBH's sound is still as strong and mellow as ever, especially when there was GNBoyz as comparison just moments before. It's still TBH's sound that I like. & I'm sure some new TBH fans were born that night :)

Labels: ,

Comments:
hey long time no see~~ (over the virtual web anyway..)

i'm glad you're having soooo much fun at concerts and stuff XD

i was just updating myself with your blog..when i came across your little fat sheep entry--i just ate there a few weeks ago! :D -glutton-

oooh and "libra" just came out...gtg dl!

-puppetdemon
 
hi!
little fat sheep's in the US? or you had it in HK? oooooh but it's good, right? =D
 
Post a Comment