Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My niece is perturbed by Near's finger puppets

Happy New Year~

Besides the usual change in calendars, I've also taken down the Bleach chibi figurines in my room and replaced them with Near's finger puppets that came with the special box set for DN Chapter 13. Unfortunately this wasn't met very well by my niece when she visited this morning. But hey, can't panter to someone else's taste when it's my room we're talking about! Not least when that someone else's favourite colour is pink!!! XD

I've also put up an A4-size PoT postcard. Geez, I'm starting to sound like some female otaku... orz... i assure you, my room's not just full of such stuff!! There're also piles of CDs, DVDs and books stacked sky-high waiting to be seen/heard/read... not that that sounds any better! ^^;

But, I guess, the most important thing is whether there are changes beyond the obvious. My main focus in 2007 will be to alter some of my behaviour patterns at work... a tough experiment considering things must have already gotten fossiled into stone after all these years, but nonetheless, i'll try it out. Got nothin' to lose!

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment