Thursday, December 28, 2006

雨のオーケストラ

It's been raining non-stop for the past 2 weeks... perfect weather to dive into bed, snuggle up in those bedsheets and sleep the day away! But nah... I'm saving my leave-days for 2007 ... yeah... it's THE BRILLIANT YEAR after all!!! XD


Dessert spread during X'mas-eve-eve dinner at ABOF, a fusion-Scandinavian restaurant at Millenia Walk. That chocolate cake is to die for! Warm and soft, with just a thin layer of crisp, and filled with dark liquid chocolate just waiting to ooze out...ooooooohhhh... definitely choco-gasmic!!! And not too "jerlat" after that too. Behind, that's the apple crumble recommended by the restaurant... the combination of crispy crust and apple filling (that's just the right consistency) turned out to be surprisingly good.

Oh yeah and in the background that's Mr Thick Lips and Mr UltraMallow (both Halal k!) hovering over the plates... XD (er these two are not on the restaurant menu)

Labels:

Comments:
Hey, I learned how make a great tiramisu, so when you (eventually) come to Taiwan, I'll let you try it. Today I bought stuff to make some more for the New Year, and some pumpkin pie fixings, too. I'd love to make an apple pie, but I haven't seen sour apples here :(

Happy Wu Year!
 
yum yum!
hey, your kahlua cake was fabulous!!! :)...
 
Post a Comment