Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Another tired day at work.. eating my dinners past 11pm is doing me no good!

This week's work schedule is packed with rather stressful events. Next week we're down by a few people and the week after there's the HK trip. In between I've got the final term Japanese language exams, and cramming for JLPT. I went back to my previous Japanese language school to take the JLPT prep course, and my teacher (i was taking a replacement class with another teacher) bounded into the classroom during breaktime just to say hi to me. So sweet. But she caught me by surprise lah, and i must have confused her by the look of shock on my face XD
Anyway, my mind + heart is finally back after suffering from 1 week of post-trip-withdrawal symptoms. Yosh... gotta buck up gotta buck up.

***

U'know, it's really nice to see the blog entries of the boys talking about the recording and other work commitments, to know that they're all living their lives purposefully. That's right. Purposefully. It really spurs me on to do the same.

I wonder what it'll be next year.
2003 - Golden Years
2004 - Crazy Years
2005 - Destruction Years
2006 - Devilish Years
2007 - ??
Something to do with 10th Anniv? What can beat Devilish Years? How about "Lightning Years"? Well, as long as they don't use "More Good Years"! (for the benefit of non-Singaporeans: that was the slogan of the ruling political party here in Singapore a few elections back... --;)

Labels:

Comments:
但願是"Angelic Year"!

全世界DVD大派送什麽的 XDDD
 
说的好!!! O(:D)
 
Scenic~~~~ 我下到了!!!T T
在mofile下的,提取碼是這個4844805520744749
因爲是人家傳的,所以過來偷偷告訴你 :p
你的CD還沒到先從這裡下吧!
 
谢谢你,枕头!
我这就去下!:D

你听的感受如何??
那时的情景又浮现出来了吗?
 
Post a Comment