Sunday, October 15, 2006

十月 final week の予定

10・24
シンガポール -> 日本
えん3 @ Ebisu Liquidroom
10・25
ムック (シックスナインデイズ) @ Ebisu Liquidroom
10・26
ムック (シックスナインデイズ Final) @ Ebisu Liquidroom
10・27
堂本光一(Mirror) @ Yokohama Arena
10・28
堂本剛 (ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI) @ The Endli. Water Tank
10・29
日本 -> シンガポール

***
In case you're wondering why I'm back in Japan so soon (^^;):

1) 69Days Tour is very, very different from their normal tours.
We decided when we heard the announcement for the 69Days Tour during 666 this year that it would be a tour that we'd try to attend as many lives as possible. As long as it is within our capacity, of course. Simply because this kind of tour only comes once in a blue, blue moon, and if you're like us, i.e. wishing to hear some of the older, less-often-played songs during lives, 69Days Tour is not to be missed!

While I must confess that my belief in this was swayed somewhat when I saw the setlists for the first 2 days of the tour, confidence came soaring back when their setlists for the other days were revealed. The 2 Quattro days were nothing short of excellent, really.

2) Kochan & Qchan have solocons during that period too! How coincidental can that be! & I'll have additional great company as a result (first time watching mucc, kochan & qchan lives with BH!).

3) Had mileage and accomodation vouchers to claim, so that helped on the $$ front.

3) These were dates I could take leave!
Initially, I thought the late Oct dates were not possible, but due to some changes in work schedule, it was possible for me to take leave after all, so I grabbed that chance of course! :)

I only knew later that Wubai & China Blue's pub performances in Taiwan will be conducted during that week too. Darn. Well, guess I'll have to wait till their next concert tour (leaves me with some time to save the money too, I suppose!). In the meantime, will have to depend on the live reports by friends in Taiwan :)
Comments: Post a Comment