Wednesday, September 13, 2006

pointless post

Need live
Need live
Need live
Need live
Need live

THIS! is the result of watching 10Days Tour AX Finale DVD-R.
uuuurrggghhh
What a marvellous, marvellous performance that was.

*weep*

Can we see something like that again in the 69Days Tour???!!!!!

I want to watch the darn DVD with a bunch of muckers in my room, can???!! Can I advertise for muckers in ST Classifieds??? Am I sprouting nonsense???

Am btw in a 凸-phase.

OK. Early Oct schedule goes like this:
10・1
シンガポール -> 日本
ヴィアンローズ @ Club Addict
10・2
ムック @ Quattro
10・3
ムック @ Quattro
10・4
日本 -> シンガポール

I will basically be konked out at the office on 10・5.
But what the heck.
Marla, if i look like shit on 10・5, you'll know why.
Comments:
Doesn't matter how you look, as long as I get to spend a few hours with you :)
 
ON!!
 
Post a Comment