Sunday, September 10, 2006

My phone's gone for good...yeah, am quite certain about that! :(
Got a replacement SIM card from M1 today, using my old phone now. I wanna get the same model that i lost, cos it's a good model. But now I can only buy at the no-contract price which is so darn expensive! Boo! With the contract, the phone costs $198, and without, the cheapest they'll sell me is $498! Daylight robbery! Looks like I gotta check out those independent phone retailers... uuurrrggghhh

Curse the person who stole my handphone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, made a police report today as advised. There's an IMEI number attached to each phone and the number will be lodged with the police once you file the report. Legit second-hand phone dealers are supposed to check that they're not buying over stolen phones. But well, most likely the thief will either use it himself or sell it to unsuspecting people. Still, good to know about the IMEI. Check out the Singapore Police Force webpage for details (and to check whether your phone is a stolen one!). Talking about webpages, I only found out today how comprehensive the local police webpage is. I should have just filed my report online instead of going to the neighbourhood police post. Cos in the end the report the policeman filed for me at the police post was using the same format & system that i could have accessed at home! So really he was just helping me input the data! Plus the stuff he wrote was grammatically wrong!!! orz...

So I'm still waiting for friends to either email or sms me your numbers, please. So far my phonebook only has my family & KC!!! This morning, silly me, after putting in the replacement SIM card into the old phone, I was thinking of SMS-ing BH to tell her that I lost my phone, then halfway through SMS-ing the message, I realized I dunno what number to send to!!!!!!

I feel so lost. It's sad, huh.
Comments: Post a Comment