Thursday, July 20, 2006

hahaha... i'm so darn weak-willed... all it takes is to see the Okinawa set-list, and I'm all raring to go watch the boys live again XD XD XD

but.. but.. the setlist looks pretty awesome k. Been a long time since 断絶came on, plus 幸せの終着, and .. get this .. a cover of 涙そうそう! How cool does it get??! :)

haven't been blogging, but some thoughts floating around, so just for the record:

- 鬼目的照片--欣慰地笑;凸的画--捧腹大笑
- Deathnote : Vol 10里(是不是10?忘了)最喜欢的一幕竟然是:Near打给月,然后说,oh, 打错了.
- Just finished "All She Was Worth" (english translation of 『火車』) by Miyuki Miyabe. Was recommended her books by BH, but the only softcopy english translated book I could find in the bookshops here was this title, so well, gave it a try. This being my first taste of a Japanese detective novel, it was interesting and gave a pretty good insight into some aspects of Japanese contemporary life. It started slow, but just after a couple of chapters, the pace picked up and before I knew it, I was already at the last page (the translation was pretty decent too). Only, perhaps I was expecting a bit too much, but I thought there could be a twist at the end, 'cept there wasn't. But the revealing of the bits and pieces of the facts of the case was quite engaging overall. So yeah, it was a good read.
- 完全不知道应不应该抽winter tour~
- Marla is coming, yippee!
- Still feels like I'm walking on a tightrope at work. But... gotta hang in there. Want to stay for at least 2 years this time. Really.
Comments: Post a Comment