Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tired. Dem tired.
Chop chop.

I can't access a lot of internet sites at new workplace. :(
Including any web-based emails! :( :(
Suckidoodum.

New workplace people seem nice except one who's shitty.
But the one who's shitty seems to be the centre-person of the group.
Bah, people politics. Hate it.

Work is interesting, but complex. My brain's totally fried.
I need to get used to thinking again lah.
But because of unfamiliarity with a lot of the technical aspects of the work, my confidence level is at an all-time low.
Need to work on that.

Today someone asked me again about another job offer. Wavered for a moment there. He even said he would speak to my new boss. But, I can't possibly do that. It's too soon.

Gotta give myself more time to adapt.

Because this work porfolio has some 'block-out' dates, like when some negotiations take place..
so there are practical concerns for the '69Days' tour (the real priority here!!!).
Am really worried about the last 3 Ebisu Liquidroom dates, because I stole the look at the schedule in the coming months, and there's a week of negotiations happening in the week directly after the Ebisu dates.
Problem is, currently the officer overseeing that project is due to give birth in Oct, and I'm basially supposed to take over most of her stuff.
Which means there's a good chance I can't take leave for the Ebisu dates!
Even without that week of negotiations, am wondering whether I'll be able to take leave once that colleague goes on Maternity Leave.
TTOTT
Am rather worried, but guess I'll just have to see how it goes.
Why are the live dates all (okay, most) on weekdays!! urrgh.

Whatever it is, am determined to catch the 69Days tour, even if it's just 1 live.
The only chance to hear some old songs.
And hopefully, 傘がない !
Comments: Post a Comment