Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Date with the Hospital Part II

I officially declare this week "Scenic Visits the Hospital Repeatedly Week".
It comes in close with "Scenic Gets Sent Running All Over Hospital to Find her Missing File Week".
So tired...
And is it true? The first sign that age is catching up with you is when the nurses start pre-fixing your name with "Madam"??? They never used to do that! Am so not used to hearing that, I almost missed my name being called...
And because of all this hospital stuff, I had to give up on free tickets to Krrish's world premiere. Shiiiitttt. World premiere!!! *grumbles. I mean, it's totally not worth it because the lousy MO they assigned to me was so presumptious and made the whole visit such an uncomfortable experience. I'm not even sure whether the "ear toilet" thing was really effective.
Gah!
Photos to cheer me up:
1 June @ Tokyo

Mugshots


Mugs Shot

[流星] gets No. 1 spot @ Towers Shibuya

Comments:
Gosh.. hope u r feeling better! I just emailed you at office today, thot we could catch up with Bong over the weekend or next week.. plus trade photos!! =)
 
Missed your email. Am MIA today too.. sigh.
Meet up next weekend?
 
Sure! Can't wait to share the photos!! =) My coz just landed in Tokyo yest nite.. and already has a story to tell (smthg about ordering wrongly at Mac's).. haha. Oh, I ended up buying the 'pencil' umbrella at the airport (in my fave colour - blue.. fated lah), and everyone LOVES it!! hahahahahaha..
 
Post a Comment