Monday, April 03, 2006

This Post = Ranblings = Random Ramblings...

1. This year's FilmFest selection is a bit the pathetic. Really. (sorry to friends involved in the selection of the movies, but.. these are indeed my honest thoughts..) Only found 4 films I'm interested to watch. Of which there are time clashes because of the Shanghai trip. I have tickets to the Gala Charity Premiere, so will be watching that one as well (dress code for that stated: Casual to Formal. Wahlao eh... what a wide tolerance range... from berms to evening gowns also can ah!). The Japanese films selections is more than pathetic, man... all the films I hope to see are a.b.s.e.n.t! Grr.

2. Geez.. I knew I had at least 3 Points to blog about when I started this, but as usual, my mind starts drifting in front of the laptop when I'm blogging, and whoosh! i have NO idea what I initially wanted to blog about now... talk about old age... oh, maybe one of the topics had to do with the School Superstar finals thingy that just ended... hey, it was the finals but it was the first time I was watching the show... what a total letdown. No oomph factor in any of the contestants at all! The only highlight for me was when the two Malay teachers from KC starting sprouting encouraging words in Mandarin to the KC contestant... of course, it doesn't hurt that the Malay teachers are the PE-types, i.e. tanned and muscular, muahaha... (&... er... this sounds kinda mean, but i was really distracted by the KC contestant's stubble throughout her act.. i mean.. ahem.. couldn't the make-up artist do something about it?? plus all the contestants' eyebrows were really sala... okay, okay, these are teenagers, but it's precisely this mah.. next time they watch back at the show clips and they'll wanna burn all evidence of the show i tellya!)

3. Aha! I do have 3 Points! The third point being... Shanghai trip approaching and I'm DEM EXCITED AH!!! Especially after seeing clips from the new DVD (i won't be getting the DVD until after the 11th, as BH is helping me buy it when she's in Jp)... the mucc live hunger is escalating exponentially ah! (ps to muccers... any idea what's the 'potion' thingy that the members are talking about?? Am a bit lost leh...)
Comments:
i was excited enough about our upcoming June trip that i DREAMED abt u, me & bong at the airport trying to catch our flight! only thing was.. i forgot my passport & ticket!!!!!!!! sheesshh... shows how long ago since i travelled.............. O.o;; am crossing my fingers that i don't start dreaming about us naked at the onsen! (to quote your oft-used phrase) MUAHAHA......
 
i oft-use it meh? haha, didn't realize
 
Post a Comment