Monday, April 10, 2006

Superband contest is quite a letdown... no real sparks came off any of the bands selected...

Then I surfed on to some of the band members' websites...and their friends'... and I got the same vibes as whenever I go to lives... it's like... i can never blend in with these people because... I'm just not like them. Someone who sees me IRL will never believe I am like that URL. I don't feel a strong inclination to mix with people who may like JRock, for example (perhaps because I'm also not really into it?), but I also don't share the interests as people of my... 'profile'.

Maybe I should form a support group with transsexuals.. no serious! It's the "spirit does not feel the same as the body" kinda thing, except it's not about my sex. Am I making any sense?

On a totally separate & highly trivial matter, I tried an epilator for the first time tonight (XD XD XD) Woa... pain. But, after a few minutes at it, the skin numbs towards the sharp pinches and I actually get a kick out of it. (all of a sudden, tonight's Desperate Housewives episode comes to mind..."you never know what you're capable of", hahaha..) It's the same kick as when I pluck the roots out along with them airmpit hair. <-- I can't believe I wrote that!
Comments: Post a Comment