Saturday, April 15, 2006

Rock Maykan standing capacity: 250
Osaka Nishikujo Brand New standing capacity: 350

What are the chances I can get tickets??! Almost close to zero possibility!!! >_<
What would really suck is to be there at that moment and not be able to attend the live.
Knowing my ass luck, that'll probably happen!

Decisions.
Should I:
1) change my airtics and fly back later? (thereby incurring extra cost)
2) request to start work one day later? (thereby inconveniencing some people)

On the other hand, I'm not entirely sure of the ticket balloting procedure... if it's one ID per CD, and it works by using that ID to indicate a preferred venue for the live balloting, then should I disperse my chances amongst the two livehouses (i.e. do 1) and 2)), or put all my baskets into Rock Maykan?

Oh dear... I would rather they do something that's free-for-all like past 69 days... first time I'll be there on 69 day, and it turns out to be a closed live session at a livehouse with such a small capacity... I did mention about my ass luck, didn't i?
Comments: Post a Comment