Wednesday, March 08, 2006

今日はミヤの日! ^_______^

~It's always because of a live, isn't it?
My admiration for the band escalated exponentially on a specific date... 6 Jan 04, the 2nd Mucc one-man live i've ever seen!
And Miya contributed a lot towards that~
I still remember, it was as if his whole body was on fire~~~
A ball of fire, burning.
My very first post in this blog was about that live, in fact! Heh.
That sort of musical tension in the air was something I had never experienced before, and thereafter I was sucked deeper and deeper into muccism. Deeper, deeper...die liao lah!
The next Mucc live was about 10 months later, in Autumn of '04.
This time I was lucky... stood at the 2nd row, almost right in front of Miya.
This time round, it was the 'Miya look' that zapped me. ZZAAAAAPPPPUUUU!!!
Kuchiki was an album I liked a lot, so that live was even so much more memorable.

Since then, Miya's playing style has become more... well... don't know if 'showy' is the right word (at least that's what I feel). What I can't deny, is how he's become more 抢眼, especially recently. 造型,整体感觉,越来越帅了! O Miya-ya! ^^

只是,还不知道他对于Mucc往后音乐方向的想法。。。

记得,一位音乐人曾对我说过,每一个显眼的乐团,一定会有一位最有野心,最有想法的团员,推动着这个乐团。 我想,Mucc的话,就是Miya吧。 没有Miya,Mucc不晓得会是怎样的一个Mucc。

现在也不知应该说些什么,或许我只想在这一天说声:“加油啊,Miya!”
Comments: Post a Comment