Friday, March 03, 2006

Can't believe it's March already... wasn't it just yesterday that we celebrated the New Year? Wasn't it just yesterday that I started writing dates that ended with "'06"? But why does it seem so dem long since I last put on my platform boots...

I received a shipping alert from vpost today and to my horror, the estimated shipping cost was about S$37. Shock! Usually it never reaches S$20! So I looked at the details and turns out it's cos one of the items came with a free poster, so that made the volumetric weight shoot up sky high... sheesh... oh well, guess I should be glad at least they didn't fold the poster!

Anyway so this means I'll get this last batch of CDs probably next week.. in the meantime, TBH's new single has totally taken over my hifi & zenm. On all accounts.. lyrics, music, 感动度, it's highest on my personal rankings this month! YEAH!! Gerbera single's lyrics.. at least the first 2 tracks.. and I'm not sure why.. just feels a bit too.. 白..(don't kill me)
Comments: Post a Comment