Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's been madness at work this week, but..
Received my Feb order from CDJapan today! 8)!
I really shouldn't have opened any of them today, as I've got a deadline to meet tomorrow, but..
I convinced myself I have to listen to Mucc's single first! 8)!

Anyway, [ガーベラ] debuted at No 7 on Oricon, おめでと~
Title track's catchy, especially the chorus, and again it's another single title track arranged by 岡野ハジメ..
I like this PV.. most memorable scene at first watch was Yukke 'pining look' scene :)
& if not for the Making Of, I really would have thought that tall long-haired person holding the flower in the fields was a girl ^^;
Tatsurou, by the way, is truly, completely, absolutely, undoubtedly, a SADIST. >_>
And, er.. what's with the 撞胸ing!??

I like the single's second track, which they had played live on both the 19 Dec Houyoku Finale live and the Xmas Day Danger Crue event. Wonder why this song was chosen to be played live to an audience first, and not the title track.

As for the bonus third track, when the first few bars sounded, my first thought was "Miya style!" ..Lyrics by Miya, Melody by Satochi & Miya. Recently, Tatsurou's lyrics have been pushed to the fore while Miya's lyrics, especially those reminiscent of his older works, have been pushed to bonus tracks.. could it be because the bonus tracks themselves are older compositions? (Eg. this single's bonus third track was recorded in 2003)

But we're seeing more of Satochi's compositions, which is cool :)

After my deadline tomorrow, it's TBH's turn! Especially the DVD, I can't wait to watch it, will need a good 2-3 hrs to truly absorb it!!! :)
Comments:
Thanks for that info. I had no idea the 3rd track was recorded in 2003....wonder why they waited so long to release it and how many others they have stashed away.

~Satochi is getting more recognition, good to see!

~I must get a better version of the video. The one on youtube is very blurry.

~Anya
 
Ya..I think they still have a few up their sleeves :) Like [優しい記憶] was from [朽木の灯] recordings.
 
Post a Comment