Saturday, January 21, 2006

I've somewhat accepted the situation at the workplace (the situation was in fact what sparked off the last two pissed-sounding posts...gomen)...

On Fri my mood was still down, but there were a number of distractions... work emergencies, unspoken assurance from my boss, and a bittersweet night out.

Not sure if bittersweet would be the correct word to describe it... sometimes i wish i'm the kind of person who's able to talk to other people about personal issues... but i'm not. You can probably tell this from the fact that I don't even put anything that can allow strangers to identify me on this blog. Talking of which.. recently the issue of blogging has been brought up as a hot topic once again at my workplace... simply because one of S'pore's more famous bloggers is a colleague... yeah, there were some snidey remarks about what she wrote on her blog and such...*shrug*... all i know is, i'll never be comfortable going all out to make myself known via this blog. Call it hiding behind a veil, call it deceit, whatever.. on the contrary, i think i write more frankly this way.

Anyway. One more week to the CNY hols! I'll be left alone to play the role of the house guard-dog.. quite appropriate i guess, considering it's gonna be the Year of the Dog ^^ Not sure if the plan for one day of mahjong will come to fruition, but if not, then it'll be almost 3 whole days of rest. Yea.. can finally catch up on the stack of books at my bedside.
Comments: Post a Comment