Thursday, December 29, 2005

Watching the Devilish Years Muck 2006 clip again (the one that's on the mucc homepage), I find myself overwhelmed with the same emotions that swept through me when the clip was first shown to the audience on the big screen at Yoyogi on the 19th.

It's not uncommon to expect announcements on new releases during a band's tour finale live...but i guess i just didn't expect so much news to be released to us... I still remember...responding as part of the audience as each piece of news floats up onto the screen... everyone was sharing in the excitement and the expectation... both of my hands were cupped over my mouth... wondering what i would see on the screen next...

And the news kept on coming... Feb... Mar... Apr... May... first thought that ran through my mind was... 那麼高生產率!... they're really coming on fast and furious next year... is that something to be happy or worried about, i wonder?...

Then as the ending strains of acoustic Saishu Reissha came on and Ni~Hon~Bu~Do~Kan appeared on the screen, I just became overwhelmed... overwhelmed with emotion. How should I say it.. I know it's something all bands aspire to do.. a one-man at Budokan. Mucc One-Man at Budokan.. it's no longer about whether such a live experience will be up close and personal anymore, but rather, it's about mucc's aspirations as a band..

And I could not help but hug the girl next to me.. a really sweet girl who sold one ticket to me and whom I only just met that evening.. I couldn't communicate smoothly with her as my Japanese is really not good.. but such news doesn't need any words, just a spontaneous hug is sufficient to express what we wanted to say..

***
Will I want to go watch their Spring tour? And on top of that, go watch the Budokan live?

Well, the more i'm worried about how mucc is changing, the more i yearn to see them... I want to be there at every possible opportunity to see for myself, how things are, how the members are. 我放心不下.

I can only say, i'll need to start saving up for next year's trips. And hope badly that there will be no clashes with my work or other schedules.
Comments:
It is quite overwhelming and amazing what they are doing. I hope for their continued success for them and for the people that love and respect their music!

~Anya
 
i hope you could go too!! because one thing's for sure--I won't be there T_T so..i wish everyone else can go, if i can't .

and i hope they get enough rest O_O

puppetdemon
 
Post a Comment