Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Watched the newly-opened Crazy Horse show tonight, and I can't figure out what the hoo-ha is all about.. the show has 12 acts, based on the 12 zodiac signs.. most of the dances are quite artistic, really.. the most provocative one would be the "Chain Gang" one, I suppose, but it's still not as tantalising as the papers make it out to be.. (all the 'ah-pehs' will be disappointed if they go see the show expecting something more!.. or, should I say, less! XD)

I was a little bit disappointed at the venue, though.. expected it to be a bit higher on the glam factor.. seems quite small, too, so I was quite surprised when they touted themselves as being the largest Crazy Horse performance venue in the world..

On an entirely separate note, realized that the song during the 7 Nov live where the members played really tightly, is [鳶]. It left the deepest impression on me that night.
Comments: Post a Comment