Wednesday, November 23, 2005

i-Pod Shuffle-mode meme!

Well I used it on my Zen...
and I SWEAR my playlist doesn't just have Mucc and The Back Horn. Serious! The second last answer testifies to that (and i am SO EMBARRASSED about it..)
Yes there's a lot of nonsense on my playlist....>_>
So anyway, I'm really stumped why almost all of the answers come from these two bands.
Why, why???????

What do you think of me, Player?
The Back Horn - サニー
[I take it as a compliment :P]

Will I have a happy life?
Mucc - 9月3日の刻印
[So what am I supposed to make of this ans????!!!]

What do my friends really think of me?
The Back Horn - 夏草の揺れる丘
[Nice scene though]

Do people secretly lust after me?
Mucc - 心奏
[...]

What should I do with my life?
Mucc - 朽木の塔
[So... i just rot somewhere??]

Why must life be so full of pain?
The Back Horn - ワタボウシ
[errrrrrr]

How can I maximize pleasure during sex?
Mucc - 路地裏 僕と君へ
[Meaning...in an alley???!!!!]

Will I ever have children?
Mucc - 盲目であるが故の疎外感
[Looks bleak eh]

Will I die happy?
Mucc - 朽木の灯
[Result of rotting, lah!]

Can you give me some advice?
The Back Horn - コバルトブルー (Live)
[I need advice about this advice...]

What do you think happiness is?
Mucc - ガロ
[A dog? I knew it!!]

What's my favourite fetish?
Faye Wong & Aaron Kwok - Pepsi Commercial
[No way. NO. WAY. Give me Coke anytime.]

Am I a total freak?
Harry Connick Jr - A Wink & A Smile
[Answer seems to confirm it, ye? *wink* *smile*]
Comments: Post a Comment