Friday, October 07, 2005

What's affecting me about the new mucc single is how, well, they seem to have done something to enhance Tatsuro's voice.
Actually it started from the 69Day DVD live performance clip.. there, it was quite obvious that they did something to his vocals.. he couldn't have sounded like that in a live! Now, well at least from the PV music, it's the same thing. Got me taken back a little. Even upped the volume and plastered my ears to the speakers just to make sure..

I don't know what to expect for the new upcoming album.. I hope they won't do this vocals enhancement thing there.. not ever again! >_< I mean, give me back the spontaneity and rawness so inherent in Tatsuro's voice, ala Aoban!
Comments:
I'm apprehensive about the new album, can't wait to hear it!

*Love the new pic on your site

~Anya
 
hey anya, i got the pic from yr picture gallery, i think! :) is that okay w you?
 
hi scenic-san :3 loong time!

anyway, how's everything?

i can't wait for the mucc album~
 
oh oops that wa sme
 
oh dear i did it again O_O

puppetdemon
 
~No problem. Take anything from any of the albums you want....

~I went ahead and ordered the new album (with extra music).....as much as I want the DVD version album....I can't justify buying 2 of the same album for extra stuff.....

Anya
 
puppetdemon~
you crack me up XD XD XD
anyway, *waves*~~~ good to see you here again!

anya~
dun worry, i'm sure the dvd clips will be floating around in due time..=)
 
Post a Comment