Monday, October 31, 2005

Felt quite sick at work today, weak & queasy, felt like puking..
meetings here, meetings there, no time to clear up the paperwork,
still sms-ing about work stuff on the way home,
my stomach was empty and churning out acid..
met my mum at the overhead bridge and walked back with her,
all the time still feeling weak and queasy,
thinking to myself, alright, I better throw stuff into my luggagebag, then get into bed quickly.
Came back home, turned on the DVD player,
mucc's The Worst DVD.
& within minutes, minutes!
I felt 10000000000000x better!
^________^
Yes!
Daikirai washed out all the acid,
9gatsu squashed out all the pain,
Arubeki injected genkiness into me YEAH!!!!!
Y~E~A~H!!!
Am I making sense???!!

AH!!!!!

yuj's email just arrived!
Halloween event sounded tiring but fun!
k, gotta go, will write in Japan! :)
Comments:
Glad you feel better!!! Hope you have great time in Japan.

~Anya
 
Post a Comment