Friday, October 21, 2005

BGM: Analog Fish's BGM
hahaa... =)
Well, after all they're the other band performing with The Back Horn during the Hiroshima Live, so good to check them out before the live :) So they're the Naruto outro theme guys... =)

Now this might sound quite contrary to the post below, but 茜空was playing in my head the whhooollllleee day today :O! The whole darn day! It's as sticky as the pink png kueh i eat for breakfast!! XD I actually prefer 最終列車but somehow it's not as sticky. I'm kinda liking what I read too.

Excitement over here is rising by the day! Yosh ☆
It's starting to look like a live tour, this trip. Now with Jinkaku holding lives in Tokyo during that period too, if we manage to get the tics, that'll be 6 lives altogether. :O!! :D!! I'll be wearing live-gear for 6 days! My poor neglected platforms will suddenly see the light of day (or rather, light of livehouses). My feet will need to get used to all that standing! This will be the ultimate test of stamina...especially since i really ain't so young anymore! *gulp*

Okay now frivolous musings on the coming lives...(don't say I didn't warn you!)
The Kochi livehouse seems to have a larger capacity... well at least I'm seeing tickets numbers that are quite large... our tickets are 3XX, so I guess it's not that bad... i hope! I still hope to stand at Yukke's side during that live :) Hm... still haven't figured out what b'day present to give yet.. wouldn't want the gift to be a burden since they still have quite a number of days of travelling after that live. So what... pickles? XD

As for the Hiroshima livehouse, it certainly seems small... our numbers for 7/11 are in the region 17X, not that great I suppose for a small livehouse, but yay for 8/11 it's 8X!

Am kinda worried about getting some surfer's toenail poking into my nostril too... XD
Comments: Post a Comment