Wednesday, June 29, 2005

還是非常非常喜歡[雨]
非常非常非常非常非常的.喜歡.
Comments:
嗯, 我也很喜歡這首。是很久都沒有的感動了呢。。。
讓我想起相合傘。。。爆!

bh
 
Have you stopped with English transltions? Just curious.

The Sicilian

thesicilian@gmail.com
 
Hi The Sicilian! ^_^
I'd love to! But I'm really not very good in Japanese at the moment, so it takes a lot of effort for me to do a translation...

Out of curiosity, which mucc song translations are you looking out for right now?
 
Oh, I apologize.

I meant the blog. I noticed the new entries are not in English. I come to this blog a lot. I just never talk much. Thank you for updates and such. Very kind of you.

~The Sicilian
 
The Sicilian~
Thanks for visiting!
Always happy to meet another muccer ^^
Usually the language I write in will depend on my mood at that moment..:) I'll try to write some impt mucc updates in English next time..that is, if I happen to blog about them!
 
Post a Comment