Tuesday, March 15, 2005

dream

okay... don't laugh at me, okay? had this dream last week actually, and had been meaning to post about it here, just for memories' sake.

the dream didn't have that much content, actually. & as with most dreams, one tends to lose memory of the details very fast. what I do remember, though, was this particular scene where I was somehow in a room together with tatsurou & miya. they had laid out all over the room their collectibles (gundam models, lego models, pictures, scores, what have you...)... either preparing for some exhibition or photoshoot. anyway, I was leaning over a table, looking over some of these items & miya was on my right. then he hugged-squeezed me. (:O!!) No, no, not anything disgusting but one of those reassuring sort of hugs. tatsurou was laying out some items over the other side of the room and er... making some noises as usual :D

errrrrr... i'm not one to read too much into dreams, but I remember waking up feeling very safe and... yeah, reassured somehow. last week was quite a shaky week for me as I was going through some rough patches at work. after that dream, the next day I felt calmer and more ready to accept the challenges that lay ahead of me.

just wanted to write this down and remember it next time i read it.
Comments: Post a Comment