Friday, February 18, 2005

set lists..

I burnt a CD-R of mucc's songs...though mp3s are definitely not the way to listen to mucc, especially with a 5.1 sound system too! But.. just can't bear to subject my CDs to the risk of being scratched.

Well at least I can listen to more songs without having to switch discs!

Nor having to wait 40+minutes for a hidden track~ XD XD XD

Sigh... listening through all the tracks makes me suddenly wonder when I'll be able to hear these tracks played live. Especially the older tracks. The setlists during 1st&2nd days of 10 Days Tour were actually quite varied, but alas, unfortunately I hadn't known all of mucc's songs then. ;_; & the autumn tour last year was immediately after their new album release so the setlists were mostly from the new album too. I guess the coming Spring tour should be quite varied, since it's after the release of a two-track single.. Even though I won't be able to catch the Spring tour, I'd still be eagerly waiting to see what setlists will be played :)

Surprisingly (or not?), I'm not that excited about the coming photobook release. I almost forgot to place my order for it~~

What I'm looking forward to: The new single come 30 Mar. & seeing reviews/pics/setlists of the Spring tour.
Comments: Post a Comment