Thursday, December 23, 2004

Za Worst DVD is ze BEST

It's worth every penny ^_^

As expected, Speedpost Singapore didn't call me even though they said they would do so after they send the parcel to the Post Office near my workplace. Luckily for the EMS tracking system, I knew it had been sent, so I happily trooped down there after work to collect it.

There was such a crowd there! It's the X'mas crowd..everyone's trying to get their presents sent off in time. Finally after a long wait, I could collect the parcel!

Surprise! It was in a long box??! It's more than just the DVD!?!

Oh the joy as I left the Post Office! ^^

Does the poster come with the DVD? Was so happy to see it when I opened the box! ^^ & thank goodness CDJapan packed it quite intelligently. No creases! (unlike some friends' experiences with HMV Japan..)

After 2 hr, I haven't finished exploring the DVD yet! ^^

The indies footages are so priceless! & , they even have a version with the members' commentary! That was really unexpected...a big plus! I don't think i have discovered all the hidden tracks yet (I hope not anyway!), only the more obvious ones.. Rare rare rare footages.. Those songs I haven't heard them sing live before.. & I never thought I'd be able to watch their very first live...filmed by Yukke... with skinhead Tarou! ^^;

Then there's Yukke's very first performance with the band...Yukke stole my heart in this DVD *smiles* On the main tracks.. you'll know which track I'm talking about :)

There were some scenes we'd already seen before in previous DVDs/recordings, but these were few.. most of the footage is new... 6 Jan 04 Quattro encore footage brought back wonderful memories!! ^^ Too bad they didn't have the 29 Oct 04 Namba footage.. Actually, when i was watching the 31 Oct Hibiya live, I suddenly felt v embarrassed at myself..was just quite regretful of two things during the last 2 lives I caught...29 Oct, about how I forgot about the 500Yen and looked so desperate..gosh , I really hope no cameras were around then.. and then on 31 Oct, I don't know what I was concerned about prior to the live.. the feeling that it was the last mucc live for the trip just made me feel down down down.

The recordings!! Watching them at the recording studio was just awesome. So now we know who's in the "hand clapping team"! ^^

I liked the rehearsal where the lights on stage went on full-blast and the three of them (as they were watching Satochi on the stage) went WOOAAAHH!!! ^_____^ ^O^

They've really come a long way..

^_^

Ganbatte ne~~
Comments: Post a Comment