Wednesday, December 22, 2004

On my toes..

Mucc's The Worst DVD appears to have been released early. Some fans who are even outside of Japan have already watched it! CDJapan has informed me that my package is on the way...yosh! Since I'll not be home during the day, I called up Speedpost to ask them to deliver it to the Post Office near my workplace...so that I can collect it myself. Knowing Speedpost's track record, they're bound to screw it up...*cross my fingers*...oh well.

Found out only today that there was a session event (セッション大会) that mucc participated in recently (on 12 Dec) in Yokohama, together with The Yellow Monkey, The Jetze Johnson and a few other bands. Thing is...I have to admit it's still hard for me to find latest news about the band's activities. Especially things they don't announce on their official homepage. A friend has helped me with the club membership, but she (or rather her hubby) is rather slow going about it so up till today, I still can't access the member pages. I don't even know whether he has gone round to sending in my application yet. Not a good foreboding of things to come, but well, guess I had no choice. Searched and googled for up-to-date mucc BBSes but couldn't seem to find any...asked Peggy in Japan cos she mentioned there was a good one, but no reply from her either. The English-speaking fans seem to be more concerned about fan-art and cosplaying (and of course fan-fiction). Sigh... is information such a precious thing that can't be shared with a fellow mucc fan?? If anyone reading this has a good up-to-date BBS or website to recommend, please, please let me know. I would be eternally grateful.
Comments: Post a Comment