Monday, December 27, 2004

More on the DVD's hidden tracks

More on the DVD's hidden tracks, because I feel that they are very worthy of mention!

Mucc's DVD hidden tracks are by far the most complex that I have come across! Yes, I'd even say it is more elaborate than the Star Wars trilogy hidden tracks!!

I'm really impressed... (^__^)

And not only are there so many hidden tracks..each track is also quite substantial, so it's definitely worthy to search for them.

What happened for me was this... first night (Wednesday) I received the DVD I found 4 hidden tracks. Thursday I found another 2, so that makes it only 6 out of 12! But I really wanted to see the rest of the hidden tracks that night, so I watched all 12 on my laptop's DVD Rom. They were great!!!

Then, I felt that although I've watched them on the DVD Rom, it was still absolutely vital (yes it was!!) that I figure out how to access the remaining 6 using the TV remote control. So I set off to do just that... on Friday night, I figured out how to use the TV remote control to access 1 more hidden track. On Saturday night another 1 more, and on Sunday night another 2 more.

So...*drum roll*... at the moment I've figured out how to access 10 out of the 12 hidden tracks using the TV remote. Yes!! & I'm proud to say I've done all that myself without any help at all from anyone or any website or any DVD code cracker! (^_^)Y

Hm..the remaining 2 is tough! (^^;) But I'll persevere!! *wipes away sweat*

And I'm curious why they did not mention one other hidden track, although I guess that one was easier to find. Anyway that brings the actual number of hidden tracks to 13.

(Heehee...I actually did up a table with instructions on how to access each hidden track...email me if you're interested! ^^)
Comments: Post a Comment